Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Next Great U.S. Revival?

Some time back I had a vision; always a wonderful thing!  Strangely, I was driving south on I-71 between Columbus and Cincinnati when it happened (angels may have kept me on the road, I have wondered).  Anyway, as I drove along I suddenly saw a woman poised by a riverside in great distress.  I watched as she wept and the Spirit made known to me that she represented the church and was ready to give birth but there were serious problems hindering her.

Somehow I suddenly realized what God was trying to convey to me; there was (still is) a revival waiting to take place in the Ohio River Basin.  This is a good size area occupying most of Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Tennessee and parts of Illinois, Pennsylvania and Alabama as well.  Imagine; a revival awaits millions in these states!

I believe a great revival is still awaiting!  Wouldn't it be great to have another Toronto Blessing - but in the United States?  How exciting to anticipate another Brownstown - but centrally located!  As has been said so well before, "If not now, when?  If not here, where?  If not us, who?"  Let's pray that God will enable our nation to experience a revival that will unite us in Him and sweep across the entirety of our nation.

So, where do I think the next great U.S. revival will be?  In the Ohio River Basin - and I'm doing all I can to make it happen!  

For more information on Jonathan please visit his little spot on the web, JonathanMilam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment